2009年5月9日星期六

Proposal2:Pocket Parks

sheet1:Existing Pocket Parks
sheet2:New Pocket Parks

sheet3:Promenade

sheet4:Master Plan



I think that the complex structure is caused by many Pocket parks.

I try to preserve and promote the character of this site by following method



Sheet1:Existing Pocket Parks

There are many spaces which is surrounded by buildings. 

I call them "Pocket Park".



Sheet2:New Pocket Parks

I try to promote the complex structure by preservation and making new Pocket Parks.

Making new means demolish and hollowing.

When I try to hollow, I would leave the frame and destroy wall and roof.

Then new outside space is formed ,which is like a courtyard.



Sheet3:Promenade

I try to preserve chief streets as Promenade.



Sheet4:Master Plan (without function)

Red means conservation district.

In this area, most buildings are preservation object.

The complex structure will be preserved and promoted.


Blue means development district.

In this area, only Pocket parks are preservation object.

Pocket parks is developed as small park.

Then these parks behave as infrastructure.

(Developer will plan following these parks)

These parks preserve the memory of complex structure.

All of the other area is development object.



There is no proposal about function(only method of design).

But, I think the promenade is usable to divide district of function.

没有评论:

发表评论